Thursday, November 19, 2009

Always In Our Hearts - RIP Shelly

Joel and I lost a good friend today. At 5:30 this morning, our friend Shelly Jones lost her battle with Crohn's Disease. She left behind a wonderful husband and beautiful 8 month old baby girl - Ella Shoshanah (many of you have seen her birth announcement on my fridge).

I am completely in shock that this has happened, despite the fact that I felt it in my heart for the past few days.


If you feel it in your heart, a collection has been started by all of her friends on TheBump.com (which is how I met her). Please visit Shelly's Support Team

Here are a few pics of Shelly that I have....

2 comments:

  • Tara said...

    *HUGS* I am so, so sorry about the loss of your friend. I only met Shelly once or twice, but she seemed like a really nice person. Please know that YOU are in OUR hearts, and let us know if we can do anything to help you during this tough time.

    Anonymous said...

    I didn't get to know Shelly very well, but I feel fortunate that I did know her for a short time. She was a very sweet and loving wife and mother. My heart is very heavy right now, and I hope that all the people who have left this world recently find eternal happiness.

  • Post a Comment