Family Update
As I'm sure you all experienced from my pregnancy blog, I have a tendency to blog a lot all at once. I'm sorry that I've been so behind! I still need to blog about Thanksgiving, and it's practically New Year's!
Anyway, a little update about what's been going on with us....
I went back to work on December 6th. It hasn't been too bad. We have a wonderful babysitter - Lauren, that we love! She is like another mom to Eli. Work has been O.K., but it's been hard not really getting to spend time with Eli for two days in a row.
On Monday, Dec 21st, Eli will be going to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta @ Scottish Rite for placement of a pH probe to monitor his reflux. He had his medicine increased about 3 weeks ago, and last week it just stopped working as well. We're having to do a little investigative research to figure this out!
We are looking forward to the week ahead - BOTH sets of Eli's grandparents are coming to visit, and we are looking forward to some fun family time and a little belated Hannukah celebration with the Blaiss clan.
Hopefully I will get a chance to upload some of the new videos I have taken, and maybe even catch up on the blog posts themselves while there are lots of people here to love on Eli.
Happy New Year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment