Eli is 4 months old!

Time sure flies when you're having fun keeping up with a growing boy! Over the last month, Eli has had a few setbacks, but overall he has done amazingly well. We are still awaiting the results of his pH probe study, but so far the numbers show that the medicine is working for him. Even better, he grew pretty well this last month!
Current Stats:
Height: 23-3/4" (10th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 4oz (18th percentile)
Height: 23-3/4" (10th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 4oz (18th percentile)
Not only has he grown, he is movin' and groovin' like a champ! A few days ago he started pulling himself across the bed or floor (he has done this in his sleep, but never purposefully after his paci or a toy like he does now)! He also can sit by himself for about 5 seconds, and will sit in a high chair or booster seat without a problem. He LOVES being in the middle of all the action, and he takes EVERYTHING in! He even likes watching TV (his Daddy is so proud that he likes football). He has also started imitating us when we clap or wave by moving his hands toward each other or lifting his hand as if he were going to wave. The other night he actually did wave at me (and both of us saw it and looked at each other like we weren't sure what happened)!
On the language front (very important to his Daddy the Speech Pathologist), Eli is holding "conversations", imitating sounds, and he learned a new skill - shrieking! He uses this new skill to voice his opinion (especially when he's hungry and I'm not moving fast enough)!
Eli has also started staying with a babysitter when I go to work. He has done amazingly well, and I get awesome updates while I'm at work telling me all about his smiling sweet self!
Coming up this month: Eli's second plane trip (to Denver) for his second cousin's Bar Mitzvah, my birthday, Mema's birthday, cousin Rachel's birthday, and Aunt Erika's birthday! It sure is a busy month!
On the language front (very important to his Daddy the Speech Pathologist), Eli is holding "conversations", imitating sounds, and he learned a new skill - shrieking! He uses this new skill to voice his opinion (especially when he's hungry and I'm not moving fast enough)!
Eli has also started staying with a babysitter when I go to work. He has done amazingly well, and I get awesome updates while I'm at work telling me all about his smiling sweet self!
Coming up this month: Eli's second plane trip (to Denver) for his second cousin's Bar Mitzvah, my birthday, Mema's birthday, cousin Rachel's birthday, and Aunt Erika's birthday! It sure is a busy month!

0 comments:
Post a Comment