Friday, April 9, 2010

Silly Boy!

Today was an interesting day with Eli....during breakfast, I was being brave and decided not to put a bib on him......BIG mistake! It probably wasn't too bright to feed him prunes and cereal when he is on this big "I can feed myself" kick!


Despite being a big mess and needing a bath, he did a great job! I gave him a spoon to *try* to keep his hands occupied, but he decided that he was going to use it to "help" me feed him. I noticed he was "dipping" his spoon on the tray and putting it into his mouth over and over, so I showed him how to do it in the bowl of cereal....and he did it! What a smart boy!

After a bath and a nap, we went downstairs to play. I don't know if he practicing to be a stand-up comic, but he was so funny this afternoon that I just had to share! I hope this puts a smile on your face like it did for us!


0 comments:

  • Post a Comment