Mother's Day
We officially celebrated our first Mother's Day as a family of three. I usually dread any kind of day that is about me because I'm afraid of disappointment. At any rate, THIS day was perfect!
I woke up in the morning to a happy little boy, a cute card, and a perfect little gift - one of these birthstone kids (in Sapphire)! It was perfect!
Joel came up with the idea to go to the GA Renaissance Festival - I didn't even know it was even time for that yet. Shows you how much I pay attention to things! It was an absolutely gorgeous day with my absolutely gorgeous family! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Below are some pics from the day.

1 comments:
So glad you guys had a great mother's day! I love that little boy charm, too cute.
You guys make the cutest family!
Post a Comment