Welcome Baby Kauffman - Team Clearwater!
I didn't really mention this on the baby blog, but this has been a VERY interesting 9 months....you see, not only was I pregnant, but BOTH of my older brothers' wives were pregnant as well! Yesterday, my oldest brother Joe, his wife - Erika, and their daughter Rachel proudly welcomed the newest member of the Kauffman family!
Sharon Betty
9-30-09
12:57 PM
Wt: 5 lb, 9 oz
Ht: 18.5"
9-30-09
12:57 PM
Wt: 5 lb, 9 oz
Ht: 18.5"
We are so excited to welcome this beautiful little girl into our family, and we can't wait to meet her! Congratulations to mom, dad, and big sister - Rachel!!!!
Oh, and funny story.....I talked to Joe last night, and he was telling me that to prep Rachel for the birth, they went to get a present for the baby since it was her birthday. Rachel, in her infinite wisdom, wanted to know if there was going to be cake at this birthday party...so they got a cake! So cute!
Oh, and funny story.....I talked to Joe last night, and he was telling me that to prep Rachel for the birth, they went to get a present for the baby since it was her birthday. Rachel, in her infinite wisdom, wanted to know if there was going to be cake at this birthday party...so they got a cake! So cute!

1 comments:
Congrats Joe and Erika, and all the family!! 2 down, one to go!!
~Sarah
Post a Comment