Welcome Baby Kauffman - Team Orlando!
Announcing the birth of
Trippe Isaac Kauffman

October 6th, 2009
8:54 PM
Wt: 7 lb 2 oz
Ht: 20"
Trippe Isaac Kauffman

October 6th, 2009
8:54 PM
Wt: 7 lb 2 oz
Ht: 20"
It is so crazy to me that Eli has gained another cousin in less than a week! I am so excited for my brother, Sam and sister-in-law, Becca! I know they will be wonderful parents - they chose me for the Godmother so you KNOW they are smart! Just kidding....
Seriously, though, Trippe's birth puts an end to the adventure of the triple-pregnancies (which I'm sure my parents are glad about) and starts the beginning of the rest of our lives watching these three grow up together. Even though they live a pretty good distance from each other, I know that my brothers and I will make sure that they form a close relationship. My parents are already planning the B'nai Mitzvah in Israel......
Since Trippe's bris will be on 10/13 and Sharon's naming is 10/17, I have decided (with Joel's blessing) to take Eli and fly to Florida for the week. I know my dad was shocked (almost to tears, I could hear it) when I called to ask him if he was ok with us coming down for the whole time. I am so excited that Sam, Becca, and Erika get to meet Eli, and I am just as excited to meet my newest niece and nephew, and for Eli to meet his new cousins!
Seriously, though, Trippe's birth puts an end to the adventure of the triple-pregnancies (which I'm sure my parents are glad about) and starts the beginning of the rest of our lives watching these three grow up together. Even though they live a pretty good distance from each other, I know that my brothers and I will make sure that they form a close relationship. My parents are already planning the B'nai Mitzvah in Israel......
Since Trippe's bris will be on 10/13 and Sharon's naming is 10/17, I have decided (with Joel's blessing) to take Eli and fly to Florida for the week. I know my dad was shocked (almost to tears, I could hear it) when I called to ask him if he was ok with us coming down for the whole time. I am so excited that Sam, Becca, and Erika get to meet Eli, and I am just as excited to meet my newest niece and nephew, and for Eli to meet his new cousins!

1 comments:
YEAH!! You are coming to see me!!! ;-) Hope the travelling is easy as pie (non dairy, non acidic, non soy pie...)!! :D See you and Eli soon!
~Sarah
Post a Comment