Eli is 7 months old!
My precious little baby boy is getting so big, with an even bigger personality to go with it! I thought I might take this opportunity to write a little note to him, and share it with all of you.
To my Sweet Little Man - Elias Solomon,
7 months ago you and I were formally introduced to each other, but I knew you long before that. The same little personality you shared with only me for those 37 weeks and 5 days is now the one you share with the world. You are such an amazing child - I watch you intently as you learn and discover new things every day. You are a quiet observer, taking everything in until you have decided your opinion - and then you gladly share it with all of us!
Being your mother has been the greatest thing in my life. When you get older, and you are no longer the baby of our family, always know that you will hold a special place in my heart because it was YOU that made me a mother. You are my first baby, and you will always be my baby. Even when you are grown and have a family of your own - you will be my baby.
I love you so much, and I celebrate each and every day that I have with you. You have brought me such peace, and you have brought so much joy to this crazy world.
I want to thank you for being you, and for choosing me as your mommy. You have taught me more than you will ever know, you have brought me some of the greatest friends, and you have shown me the real purpose of living.
Love,
Your Mama
To my Sweet Little Man - Elias Solomon,
7 months ago you and I were formally introduced to each other, but I knew you long before that. The same little personality you shared with only me for those 37 weeks and 5 days is now the one you share with the world. You are such an amazing child - I watch you intently as you learn and discover new things every day. You are a quiet observer, taking everything in until you have decided your opinion - and then you gladly share it with all of us!
Being your mother has been the greatest thing in my life. When you get older, and you are no longer the baby of our family, always know that you will hold a special place in my heart because it was YOU that made me a mother. You are my first baby, and you will always be my baby. Even when you are grown and have a family of your own - you will be my baby.
I love you so much, and I celebrate each and every day that I have with you. You have brought me such peace, and you have brought so much joy to this crazy world.
I want to thank you for being you, and for choosing me as your mommy. You have taught me more than you will ever know, you have brought me some of the greatest friends, and you have shown me the real purpose of living.
Love,
Your Mama

2 comments:
Awww, your letter brought tears to my eyes, Shosh. Eli really is the happiest baby I've ever seen, and he is so cute and fun - not surprising given his parents! :) I'm so glad that we've been able to watch him grow along with you, and I can't wait (as I'm sure you can't either!) to see what comes out of that kid's mouth when he starts talking, lol ;)
Just wanted to point out that Eli is about a month & a half older than Luke & I was 37 weeks & 5 days when I delivered too! Today is Luke's half birthday!!
Post a Comment