Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rub a dub dub, who's in the tub?

Well, he finally did it! Eli had his first major diaper blowout this afternoon. He turned 4 weeks old today, and we were planning to give him his first tub bath later today anyway since his belly button finally healed, so we just moved it a little bit earlier!

We weren't sure what his reaction would be, but he handled it like a champ - not a peep out of him! Hopefully bath time will continue to be something we can all enjoy!


2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I love that little boy!!! HE does not even look like the same boy I left not 3 weeks ago!! Wow, what a cutie! Hope mom's shower was just as good!! ;-)
    ~Sarah

    Ella said...

    He looks so confused! Glad it went well - I told you it would be fine! That sling makes it so much easier!

  • Post a Comment